The project is the result of the successful collaboration of three partner entities:
Video Games Without Borders, an international nonprofit organization
Wixel Studio, a Lebanese game development studio
Our team is located all over the world and mainly comprises Middle Eastern and North African residents and refugees. It is a mix of scientists, entertainment game veterans and humanitarians. More than 60 people collaborated in the release of this game.
Antura and the Letters won the international “EduApp4Syria” competition and was funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Our community is also composed of Universities and NGOs who are helping us disseminate the game among refugee families.
- The Bahcesehir University
- Université Chouaib Doukkali
- Université Libanaise
- Library Without borders
Sponsors and partners
The Antura initiative was possible thanks to the support of many sponsors and partners:
- University of Verona, Department of Computer Science (game development)
- Unity3D (Donated Pro License)
- Slack (Team communication tool)
- EA (PR services)
- Ubisoft (Digital marketing support)
- Abdullah & Ebtisam’s Charitable Association (trailer support)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (game jam about Antura)
Key partner for scaling our impact
Thanks of being selected as winner of the Education Category at the Techfugees Global Challenges Competition 2018, we established a partnership with Techfugees for scaling our impact!