Reading has never been so much fun!
“Antura and the Letters” is a free, playful smartphone game that seamlessly mixes the best entertainment technology with practical Arabic educational content to give kids ages 5 – 10 an engaging learning experience.
Collaborating with expert educators and psychologists, the development team transformed the primary school Arabic literacy curriculum into a fun journey in which kids progress at their own speed one step at a time. The game rewards players as they increase their Arabic skills!
- 32 fun games covering the full Arabic primary school literacy curriculum
- 12 types of quizzes to specifically test and reinforce each subject your child learns
- Customize Antura with over 500 different item combinations
- 6 incredible worlds with different environments like mountains, islands, villages and more
- 85 learning milestones, each one with a specific educational objective
- 255 play sessions that cover the primary school curriculum
- All standard Arabic letters with all diacritic symbols (more than 100 letters overall)
- More than 350 words, including 275 nouns, each with its own image
- More than 50 sentences