Reading has never been so much fun!
“Antura and the Letters” is a free, playful smartphone and computer game that seamlessly mixes the best entertainment technology with practical Arabic educational content to give kids ages 5 – 10 an engaging learning experience.
Collaborating with expert educators and psychologists, the development team transformed the primary school Arabic literacy curriculum into a fun journey in which kids progress at their own pace, one step at a time. The game rewards players as they increase their Arabic reading skills!
- 23 fun games covering the full Arabic primary school literacy curriculum
- 9 types of quizzes to specifically test and reinforce each subject your child learns
- Customize Antura with over 500 different item combinations
- 6 incredible worlds with different environments like mountains, islands, villages and more
- All standard Arabic letters with all diacritic symbols (more than 100 letters overall)
- More than 400 words, including 300 nouns